Our client is a global IT company headquartered in US and is looking to hire a Business Development manager for the Singapore team.
- Lead prospecting targeted outbound accounts for new opportunities; respond to and qualify inbound leads for potential customers
- Meet and exceed set monthly opportunity generation goals
- Communicate professionally and build relationships with C-level and VP level contacts at companies across various industries
- Build pipelines and revenue to drive business against assigned quota
- Understand customers’ expectation and effectively present the business benefits of the solutions
- Work with partners such as SIs to deliver top notch service
- Be abreast of current technology trends such as competitor’s products and offerings
- Be continuously motivated to learn the technology and communicate it’s value to customers
- Background in pre-sales is preferred
- Possess an engineering, information systems degree or equivalent
- At least 4-6 years of software consultative sales
- Knowledge of Microsoft Platforms and Solutions e.g. Azure, SharePoint, O365 and Active Directory preferred
- Sales driven
- Excellent business acumen
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong team player
- Resourceful and tenacious
Please contact John Liau at +65 98591819 or JohnL@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion.
EA License no: 16S8066 | Reg no.: R2196654
Only successful candidates will be notified.