My Client is in the professional service industry looking to expand massively. They are looking for an accounting manager to be based in their Singapore office. If you are one with a go- getting attitude and entrepreneur spirit, and enjoy working with different stakeholders, this could potentially be the role for you.
Reporting to the financial controller, the incumbent is expected to have full sets accounting knowledge and experience as you will be responsible for posting journal entries, month end close, monthly reconciliation, financial and management reporting. You will also need to work with auditors and tax agents for GST filling and submission of statutory reports. Exposure to regional books is required. You will also need to have strong knowledge in Singapore FRS.
To be successful, individual must possess:
- A recognized degree in Accounting with CPA or relevant professional accountancy qualifications
- At least 4-6 years of accounting experience with knowledge on Singapore FRS
- Candidates who have worked in an outsourcing environment preferred
- Quick learner, strong in excel
- Able to work in a fast pace, dynamic environment
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to email@example.com.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1331783