Our client is a Global hedge fund with strong presence in APAC. They are currently undergoing significant growth in Asia and are now looking to hire an Accounts payable specialist to support their team base here in Singapore.
Reporting to the Asia Head of Finance, the incumbent is expected to have a strong understanding of procure to pay process within Oracle. He or she will be involved in processing invoices via Oracle Cloud, maintain relationship with vendors and work with external auditors. The incumbent will also need to ensure that all entries are coded correctly and will be exposed to finance month end close activities.
To be successful, individual must possess:
- A recognised degree in Accounting/ Banking & Finance
- At least 2- 3 years’ experience in Accounts Payable
- Ability to work in a dynamic and high pressured environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to speak Japanese to communicate with stakeholders based in Japan
- Quick learner, strong in excel
- Knowledge of Oracle is a must
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Marie Goh at +65 6950 0386 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1331783