Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the overall finance accounting and reporting functions of the assigned local operating company(s). In addition, you will assist in the preparation and review of statutory and management reports, as well as liaising with external agents for the company in the areas of tax and audit matters. You will also be working closely with other internal and external stakeholders to understand underlying business drivers to enhance operational efficiency.
1. Financial Accounting & Reporting
- Provides leadership on general and cost (if any) accounting functions including accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger, inventory(if any), fixed asset and inter-company transactions
- Lead the monthly closing of books for the assigned local operating company(s), ensuring closing processes & timelines are met.
- Ensures timely and accurate local statutory, US GAAP and monthly management reporting
- Manages cash flow to meet company objectives
- Liaise with external auditors to complete audit for the assigned local operating company(s)
- Responsible for the full financial reporting and management reporting requirements.
2. Internal Controls
- Ensures effectiveness of internal controls within all accounting processes
- Ensures compliance with established guidelines pertaining to the local pharma code of ethics
3. Process Improvements
- Takes the lead in identifying key areas for improvement
- Able to creatively re-engineer processes
- Work closely and support Finance Manager on executing process improvements identified
- Accounting degree / ACCA graduate
- Certified Public Accountant
- 3-4 years experience in similar capacity, ideally gained in FMCG / pharma industries / audit firms
- SAP, Navision and consolidation system (like Hyperion / Tagetik) knowledge
- Good team player who can work independently and diligently
- Strong leadership & excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform under pressure and thrive in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Knowledge in rolling out reporting system is a plus
Please contact Yen Tan at +65 6950 0392 or YenT@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R1982986
Only successful candidates will be notified.