Charterhouse is a boutique executive search firm with footprints in Asia, Australasia and the Middle East. We offer professional and bespoke contingency and retained search services across a variety of industrial sectors.
Recruitment is a people-focused business – our success and growth are reliant upon our people. Our team of consultants offers a blend of international recruitment experience, coupled with a platform of local market and industry knowledge. The development and success of our team requires continued focus, and we ensure that the latest market data, trends and information are at their fingertips.
Charterhouse is currently looking for a part-time Administrator to provide office and administrative support to either various teams or individual. This role is vital for the smooth-running of our business. The ability to work in a fast paced environment with strong attention to detail is essential.
- Answering incoming calls; taking messages and re-directing calls as required
- Dealing with email enquiries
- Taking minutes when required
- Attending to walk-ins when required
- Diary management and arranging appointments, booking meeting rooms and conference facilities
- Resume Formatting & Data entry
- General office management such as ordering stationary
- Performs general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mail distribution and filing.
- May possibly assist in arranging internal / external events of the company when required
- Any other special projects assigned
- At least Diploma and above in relevant discipline
- Must be computer savvy and proficient in software packages including Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel. Aside from this, candidates will need to have excellent communication, organisational abilities and time management skills.
- Pleasant demeanour; good customer service skills, over the phone and in person, with our clients and internal departments
- Strong sense of urgency and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills required.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
- Must be able to maintain professionalism and a positive service attitude at all times.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to Esther Lin at EstherL@charterhouse.com.sg.
EA License No: 16S8066