Skyrocketing US-based MNC in the consumer tech arena is looking for a Regional Accounts Payable Specialist to join their newly-set APAC Finance team in Singapore. With their massive expansion plans slated for APAC, the incumbent has to enjoy working in a dynamic fast-paced environment. Their revolutionary product is set to rock the market and sales has grown exponentially since its inception.
This role will provide the incumbent the opportunity to work with teams across the company and is the main point of contact for all Account Payable-related matters, prospect for good career development is assured.
- Responsible for all Accounts Payable, including bookkeeping and monthly closing tasks
- Manage high volume of AP bills and limit backlog to no more than 1 business day
- Assist in implementation of new ERP systems
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting in adherence to the global reporting standards and guidelines, as well as pertaining tax laws.
- Respond promptly to enquiries from internal and external stakeholders
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Degree in Accounting and/or ACCA
- Minimum of 5 - 7 years Accounts Payable experience
- Highly organized and can multi-task efficiently
- Good interpersonal skills needed to work effectively with employees and suppliers
- Hands on, detail oriented and meticulous at work
- Must be good with Excel and MS Office Suite
- Working knowledge of ERP systems like SAP, Acumatica and Ariba would be highly advantageous
Please contact Yen Tan at +65 6950 0392 or YenT@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R1982986
Only successful candidates will be notified.