Newly Created APAC Commercial FP&A Analyst position with a Media Entertainment Business at Hyper-Growth Stages (20-30% travel)
In a newly created position and reporting directly into the APAC Head of Commercial FP&A based in Singapore, this APAC Commercial FP&A Analyst will be responsible for modeling and planning of the ad-supported business, supporting their commercial sales and business stakeholders in accelerating the revenue growth of advertising across all of their sales channels.
As a true blue Commercial FP&A business partner directly engaging key stakeholders across the APAC region, you will ensure they have the data and insights they need to drive business success.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with the Commercial Sales team to understand and enhance the accuracy of forecasts, including joining data from various different sources and databases to track variance to the forecasts;
- Designing and building dashboards to supplement the development of insights across the various monetization channels, including ongoing evaluation of the performance of the business unit forecasts;
- Collaborating with the Consumer Subscriptions teams to track and consolidate internal inventory allocations, including variations from forecast to forecast;
- Working closely with the Product and Engineering teams to understand and explain how changes in the ad stack will be reflected in the forecast;
- Providing strong ad-hoc financial and data-oriented decision support on a range of monetization initiatives and/or other assigned projects.
This opportunity will provide an excellent platform for high visibility with the regional and corporate leadership team. The results-driven business rewards high performers who are keen to constantly challenge status quo, bold with bringing fresh ideas to the table in order to achieve on >100% YoY growth.
- Qualified Accountant and Degree in Accountancy / Finance / Business
- Minimum of 5 - 7 years of regional commercial FP&A experience; ideally within Media / Entertainment / E-commerce / Technology / FMCG industries
- Adaptable and flexible to learn and be involved with new projects
- Regional FP&A sales business partnering experience will be a pre-requisite
- Positive and go-getting attitude towards learning and contributing in newly created roles
- Determined problem-solver with a deep curiosity for understanding how systems work and interact with each other
- Experienced with distilling complex systems / frameworks / big data into well-synthesized narratives and recommendations to diverse audiences
- Advanced Excel skills, including an understanding of formula efficiency, data cubes, pivot tables, and macros will be preferable
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Strong ability to directly business partner & influence senior key regional stakeholders
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Claire Chua at +65 6950 0381 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108933