3 preferences are:
- Advanced Service Engineer. SME experienced. Perform hands on trouble shooting work, provide technical training to channel distributors and internal Service Engineers (Non direct reports)
- Independent. Bring back feedback from field and work with HQ Global Product Support team. Look at service operations improvement
- Covered more than 1 country before, open to travel
- Open to applicants from Molecular Dx, Clinical Dx, Imaging Dx and Analytical Instruments : Complex Products background
- This is a SG home base role
- Reports to Senior Manager, Service Operations, APAC. To help maintain, install, and troubleshoot Company systems throughout APAC region.
- To help determine the company's hardware, software, and data needs and make recommendations to Service Engineering and Global Product Support teams based on this information.
- Translate technical information for consumption by non-technical professionals, and conduct technical training of FSE, Distributor and other staff as required.
- Develop distributor service engineers’ service skills and improve customer relationship.
- Review distributor service capability and help implement and maintain processes necessary for monitoring and ensuring compliance.
- Work with Service Engineering team on current system-related projects and participate in NPI programs as required.
- Additionally, they help identify changes and techniques that may improve efficiency.
- 10+ years’ experience in medical or life science markets providing advanced level service as well as demonstrated abilities in promoting the customer care brand.
- Demonstration of Continuous Improvement initiatives, working within field and collaborative work with other core functional teams.
- Experience of providing technical support to both customer and field teams.
- High degree of customer focus and commercial acumen.
- Advanced complaint handling, troubleshooting skills, knowledge of GMP and ISO requirements.
- Excellent communication skills and technical presentation skills for group and one-on-one presentations.
- Strong experience to collaborate and elevate service levels in regions that are managed through distributors.
- Must exhibit the following characteristics:
- Recognition as a role model within their peer group
- Act as coach and mentor to others within the team to both new and experienced colleagues
- Demonstrate exemplary business ethics and practices
- Demonstrate the ability to successfully collaborate with other departments and internal operations
- International experience required.
- Ability to interface and develop relationships with channel partners, distributors and Authorized service providers and promote Company Brand.
Please contact Kelvin Pang at +65 6950 0364 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1325516
Only successful candidates will be notified.