- Excellent Career Opportunity
- 40 % travel within APAC countries
- End to end Finance project management
Our Client is a global healthcare company, currently they are looking for APAC Finance Manager to be a part of APAC finance implementation initiatives to propose opportunities and standardization initiatives strategic for accounting and finance process
- You will work closely with APAC country Finance teams and the shared service in China to deliver transformation
- Work with the IT team to ensure alignment of technology-enabled processes with the strategic objectives for the Finance and Accounting processes. Recommend and work with the relevant stakeholders to drive the implementation of IT improvement tools/systems where appropriate.
- Reviewing and improving current business processes, and implementing new controls / process enhancements across the markets in the Asia Pacific (APAC) region by working closely with the respective country Finance teams and other business stakeholders.
- Working as a key finance in Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, and Record to Report and provide guidance to the Shared Services team member,
- Partnering with the IT team on system implementations to design and roll out system enhancements as well as Facilitating training, facilitating user acceptance testing (UAT) and validating the results
- Continuous process improvements by review existing processes and standard operating procedures and identifying related project/process risks for streamlining processes
The successful candidate should have proven track records in Finance Transformation with SAP and project management tools and project management. You should have a good knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (including US GAAP) and auditing standards.
You should possess professional qualifications in bachelor’s degree in accounting, CPA, CA or CIA designation preferred with minimum of 8 years’ experience in regional finance project operation with audit experience within global healthcare or FMCG would be preferable
You should possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, with high analytical and problem-solving skill. Intellectual curiosity and strong professional judgment. Demonstrated ability for creative analysis and creative problem-solving and initiative with commitment and ability to work independently and in teams of diverse culture, backgrounds under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Please send your CVs with Microsoft word format to Siriwan Young, email: siriwanY@charterhouse.com.sg or call at 6950 0382. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
EA License no: 16S8066 Registration No. R1544539