*This is a newly established headcount*
My client is a foreign bank that is expanding in Asia. They are looking hire an experienced Trade Compliance Officer to join their AML/CFT Advisory Team.
Reporting directly to the APAC Head of FCC, you will advise Trade-based Financial Crime Compliance matters impacting the region. This is a regional role covering APAC so your role is critical in mitigating risk for the bank's trade-based business.
- Establishing, implementing and overseeing the Trade Financial Crime Compliance
- Investigate all FCC breaches involving suspicious transaction and anti-fraud
- Engage in global projects with other FCC trade SMEs
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University Degree
- Minimum 6+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in Trade Finance
- Experience in Financial Crime Compliance
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently and in a team
Preferred candidates will be familiar with local and international regulations.
EA License no: 16S8066 | EA Reg No: R1873099
Only successful candidates will be notified.