Newly Created Role as APAC Senior Finance Program Manager, with a Consumer Goods Business at Hyper-Growth Stages
Joining a young APAC regional office at hyper-growth phases in a newly-created APAC Senior Finance Program Manager position, you will be responsible for establishing a new function to manage the multiple entry to new markets in APAC and being the single point of contact for deploying a new ERP (Oracle or SAP) system in the region, among many other critical initiatives.
In an individual contributor position and reporting directly into the APAC CFO, you will partner with leaders from all finance functions globally as well as IT, Digital, Sales, Supply Chain, People and other functions to deliver on projects.
Key Responsibilities of this position include:
- Establishing New Program Management Office for APAC finance: As a member of the Global Finance PMO, this role will set up a new function focused on APAC related global finance projects and APAC specific finance projects. Responsible for utilizing consistent project management methodologies, tools and processes similar to other Global Finance PMO roles in other regions.
- Primary ERP Point of Contact for APAC: Work with Lead finance ERP PMO to deliver on specific deliverables related to APAC business requirement, scenarios, business rules and preparation for UAT, among other things, involving a new ERP implementation.
- Country Rollout Execution: Work with multiple stakeholders to ensure entry to new countries are executed timely and smoothly. Monitor country results, provide guidance and training, and resolve issues to enable the country teams to execute on their goals. The country roll out requires system implementation, policies and procedures, hiring, training, setting up infrastructure, and a number of other market specific items.
- Budget Management: Monitor actuals against approved budgets and provide guidance by holding teams accountable to completed project spend according to approved funding. The candidate must be detailed in monitoring each project separately as well as in aggregate by sub-function and consolidate for Global Finance.
- Financial Analysis: Responsible for preparing business cases and cost-benefit analysis of projects. Must be able to gather, analyze and interpret data and perform impact analysis.
- Team Leadership: Partner with Finance functions (such as Treasury, Tax, Fin Systems, Accounting, etc.) and Non-Finance functions (such as IT, Sales, Supply Chain) to implement standard processes for all finance cycles including P2P, O2C, R2R, etc.
- Efficiency Enhancements: Actively seek methods to enhance overall efficiency and performance in delivery of projects. This may include day-to-day work within the project lifecycle or by identifying cost-saving opportunities at the organizational level.
- Communication and Presentation: Candidate will need to frequently communicate with both team members across functions and executive sponsors during the project lifecycle. Candidate will be required to present findings in PowerPoint, verbally and in other means of communication to stakeholders. This leader will need to communicate goals and expectations to team members and share progress reports.
- Scheduling and Organization: Candidate will work with department managers and team members to implement project schedule and ensure that milestones are met. Candidate will take an active role in preventing delays and ensuring that deliverables are completed according to schedules.
- CPA / CA, and Degree in Accountancy / Finance (MBA an additional plus)
- Minimum 10 – 12 years in a leadership role with global business and system transformation initiatives
- Financial aid systems and data management experience, excellent P2P processes understanding
- Strong organizational, leadership, and learning and development skills required
- Change agent, ability to influence large scale complex programs and alignment with stakeholders
- Outstanding problem-solving and organization skills
- Out-of-the-box thinker, decisive; experienced in and capable of leading change
- Experience implementing ERP (preferably SAP or Oracle) in a complex organization is a must
- Business Process Management techniques, tools and notations expert
- Procurement experience will be additional advantage
- Proven change and transformation management leader (PMO / PMP)
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Claire Chua at +65 6950 0381 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108933