This is a newly carved out role in a forward looking and ultra fast-growing company which empowers people and energizes passion to change the world and create the future.
- Provide operational support on a daily basis for global liquidity, funding and cash forecasting, and managing global bank accounts including opening, closing, maintaining signatory lists.
- Support the implementation of in-house Treasury Management System
- Maintain accuracy of transactions in the system – ensure that transactions are captured, accurate, authorized and genuine
- Maintain proper controls in job area and ensure proper documentation of all treasury matters
- Assist with global insurance matters
- Assist in preparation of Treasury reports, deployment of HQ initiatives and banking-related projects, Treasury Systems and enhancements
- Ad-doc duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Accounting, or related Business discipline
- 8-12 years of experience in global corporate treasury
- Must be a resourceful, self-motivated individual with the ability to multi-task and successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously.
- Superb inter-personal skills and comfortable engaging with senior stakeholdersAble to work independently and interface comfortably within a team environment.
- Capable to think and act strategically as well as tactically.
- Highly analytical and meticulous, while still being able to see and understand the big picture;
- Comfortable to work in a fast moving industry with many dimensions and champion change.
- Fluency in Mandarin is a plus
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Please contact Yen Tan at +65 6950 0392 or YenT@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R1982986
Only successful candidates will be notified.