Our client is a well-known MNC in Clinical Diagnostics industry.
- Attain sufficient knowledge in the Immunoassay product-line so as to be able to work independently in conducting customers operation training and sales product training
- Set-up a library of the Immunoassay technical application and marketing support material for local and regional support use
- Be the liaison or key-contact between regional support staff
- Support in Chemistry, Immunology and Automation related issues; to facilitate bidirectional communication and the dissemination of tech application info to the local team and customers and dealers in the region
- Plan coordinate and monitor the execution of certain technical implementation, e.g. reagent reformulation updates, software upgrades, product corrections, etc.
- Collect, analyze and share with internal staff, competition info and market dynamics
- Support and coordinate new product launch activities, seminars, exhibitions and promotions or marketing as needed
- Work-out the Immunoassay technical or promotional material for regular distribution to customers in Singapore and the region
- Implement and assist in any related added responsibilities assigned by direct supervisor
- Key Account management for day to day issues in the customer account based on the account assigned
- Providing assistance in the validation study of new instrument setup
- Extend the application support to assigned distributor countries: Philippines, Brunei, Guam
- Degree or equivalent in Med Tech or Science related subject
- Previous experience in a clinical laboratory or related commercial field in the same capacity in an international organization
- Ability to monitor, analyze and evaluate product performance, oversee technical planning, customer training and implementing for Immunoassay products. Ensure product knowledge and skills continually updates to carry out apps and technical support work
- Possess strong language proficiency in English
- Demonstrate top tier communication skills; strong interpersonal and customer handling skills
Please contact Ewen Poh at +65 6950 0365 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1550486
Only successful candidates will be notified.