A leader in their industry and with exciting growth plans for their business out of their Regional HQ here, our client is looking to hire a newly created headcount as Assistant Financial Controller (APAC).
In the capacity as an individual contributor within the Controllership team, this Assistant Financial Controller will be overseeing budgeting, strategy, long term planning process, cash flow planning for the Distributor hub. Overseeing performance analysis and implementing actions to strategically support decision making for the Distributor hub will be required. Management of the regional APAC working capital, providing guidance to the APAC regional countries on new policies, internal controls and accounting treatment will be expected.
With various global and regional ad-hoc projects that will be undertaken to continue supporting the business’s needs; a matured, self-driven and hands on senior financial controlling professional will be desired.
- Bachelor Degree and CA / CPA / ACCA
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant Controlling and FP&A experience within Manufacturing / Pharmaceutical or FMCG industries
- Strong Accounting fundamentals required, including knowledge and application of US GAAP / IFRS
- Experience managing Working capital for the business
- Ability to perform under pressure and thrive in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Independent, able to demonstrate a high level of resilience and confident to work across all levels in a diversified culture and matrix organization
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108933