Reporting directly into the Vice President, Finance (FP&A Business Partner) and having accountability for a team of 20pax (of which 4-5 are direct reports), this Assistant Vice President, Finance will be fully accountable for the entire FP&A and Controlling function. This covers across the 8 business units of their Singapore business.
This position will be the FP&A Business Partner to the senior leadership team, hence proven FP&A expertise will be expected.
- Drive pre-close review and sign off on business units’ monthly results;
- Lead the accounting and reporting team on operational efficiencies and meeting the close timeline;
- Prepare monthly management reports with due highlights on business successes, potential risks and areas of improvement;
- Support business units on financial analytics and investment proposal analysis;
- Support the annual budget exercise and engage business managers in establishing business units’ budgets;
- Lead, coach, guide and mentor team towards achieving more with their phenomenal business expansion;
- Maintain effective financial workflows and processes, drive process improvement projects and automations;
- Ensure compliance with company policies, financial reporting standards and GST rules and regulations;
- Support the leadership team with growth initiatives and projects
- Qualified Accountant or Degree in Accountancy and CA / CPA / ACCA
- 8 - 10 years of relevant regional financial analysis and business analysis experience; with some Big 4 audit fundamentals
- Proven FP&A, Budgeting, Forecasting and Business Partnering experience is a must (in the recent years)
- Relevant Healthcare, Pharmaceutical or Medical Devices industry experience highly desired
- Transformational leadership, strong systems knowledge and proven track record of implementing system enhancements will be advantageous
- Hands on experience preferably in both controllership and FP&A roles will be ideal
- Direct people management experience required (ideally larger sized teams)
- ERP systems highly preferred
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Claire Chua at +65 6950 0381 for more information.
EA License No: 13C6338 | Registration No. R1108933