This is an exciting role for the right individual who is keen to develop a career in recruitment with a multi-award international recruitment firm. As an Associate Consultant, you will be assigned to a senior Recruitment Consultant who will individually develop your training program and guide you to partner with experienced candidates (job-seekers) to ensure their career aspirations are met. Your initial focus will be building up relationships with these experiencedcandidates and provide them employment opportunities with Charterhouse clients at a Asia-Pacific level.
The key responsibilities include:
- Identifying suitable candidates via networking, referrals and advertising
- Providing market advice to candidates in order to assist in career guidance
- Supporting candidates during their interview process with clients
- Keeping in constant touch with candidates so as to ensure a continued understanding of their latest career aspirations
- A good University degree preferably in the areas which you will be specializing
- Business acumen to develop business strategies and to have the continued drive to execute your plans
- Ability to build genuine long-term relationship with our clients and candidates
- Passion and maturity to network with the professional senior working community
At Charterhouse, we will work with you on identifying your strengths and to develop you into a focused specialist headhunter. We are an organization with a heart and believe that our greatest asset is our staff.