Associate FP&A Director (APAC Middle East Africa) with a Highly Reputable Pharmaceutical Brand
Reporting directly to the Regional CFO APACMEA and managing 1 FP&A Analyst in Singapore, this Associate FP&A Director (APACMEA) will have full stewardship of the APAC Middle East and Africa region.
Managing a high double-digit growth region with strong pipeline of products for launch ahead and in the capacity as the right hand man of the Regional President, this position will be critical in leading the strategies for success.
As the FP&A lead for the FP&A functions within the region, you will manage FP&A function to support the management reporting process, budgeting, forecasting and business-related analysis to provide useful insights. As a key business partner, you will be working closely with the senior management such as SVP, regional functional heads, Sales and Marketing Heads, Operations as well as respective country finance teams.
Partnering with the APACMEA sub-region FP&A teams to provide timely, accurate and insightful financial analysis to monitor business KPIs and enable effective decision making will be required. Developing strong relationships with key stakeholders and senior executive partners, acting as a key point of contact in the region for commercial issues will be expected.
In a pivotal role within the leadership team, this position will be developing and supporting the LRP (Long Range Plan) and monthly LE (Latest Estimate) activities, as well as developing financial dashboards and key metrics to be standardized across APACMEA.
- Degree in Accountancy and with CPA / CA qualifications
- Minimum of 12 - 14 years’ experience in finance, including at least 6 – 8 years of relevant regional FP&A experience
- Strong preference for candidates with Pharmaceutical Healthcare Medical Devices or Consumer industry track record
- Preference for candidates with experience managing > USD1bil revenue size
- Depth of FP&A business partnering experience is required
- ERP system skills highly preferred (eg. SAP)
- Proven track record with process improvements, automation and systems implementation
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Strong ability to influence senior key regional stakeholders
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Claire Chua at +65 6950 0381for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108933