Our client is one of the global leader in the field
- This role drives impactful core learning and development solutions. The successful incumbent is responsible for training needs identification, sourcing of development programs, instructional design, training delivery, measurement of applying learning on the job, and training administration. Additionally, this role will participate in projects and initiatives related to talent management and culture initiatives
- Training Design and Development
- Training Delivery and Facilitation
- Project Management
- Talent Management
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, measurement of training effects and managing training operations and administration.
- Proficient in a variety of multimedia visual aids and technology to develop learning content for inperson and virtual training deliveries.
- Proficient with various e-learning software for curriculum and training design.
- Has worked in a regional role, supporting Asia Pacific countries.
Please contact Angel Fu at +65 6950 0358 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1983939
Only successful candidates will be notified.