My Client is a regional bank headquartered in Singapore. They have close to 200,000 employees worldwide across different businesses. As part of their transformation strategy, they are looking for a high-impact strategist, business analytics manager to join their team based in Singapore.
Sitting within the business, the role holder will be responsible to drive and lead business analytics teams to use data and statistical methods to generate insights for business decisions.
This includes understanding business needs, customer- life cycle, churning prediction models and partnering with marketing and Sales to identify key drivers, mechanics and associated dependencies for driving conversion, product adoption, retention, and cross-sell. You will be great at creating dashboards that allows business to draw useful insights and make business decisions.
To be successful, individual must possess:
- At least 5 years of working experience within financial institutions in a data analytics team
- A degree in Marketing, Economics, statistics or a similar field
- Familiar with R, Python, Tableau, SQL
- Strong judgment, critical thinking and decision-making ability
- People management experience is a plus
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1331783