Our Client High Performing US MNC. They are looking for a problem solver with excellent interpersonal skill to join their newly created Corporate Accounting team here in Singapore.
Reporting to the Corporate Controller, you coordinate internal controls execution and documentation for the Corporate Accounting team.
- GF is required to comply with COSO 2013 Internal Controls Standards.
- Coordinate internal controls execution and documentation for the Corporate Accounting team, ensuring timely completion and compliance with Internal Controls team requirements.
- Review Corporate Accounting process and controls and recommend improvements. Develop appropriate internal controls for new processes.
- Coordinate remediation of deficiencies with control owners.
- Development and delivery of internal controls related training and communications to stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, CPA preferred
- 8 to 10 years of public accounting or corporate experience
- 5 years internal controls experience in public accounting environment or in industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to navigate multi-national environment to solve problems.
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to KellyL@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Kelly Lim at +65 6950 0366 for more information.
EA License no.: 16S8066 | Reg no.: R2089955