Our client is one of the leading MNC in Clinical Diagnostics field.
- Formulate and roll out strategic business plans via the creation of key business strategic positioning for APAC markets based on well understood customer needs, competitive landscape and market dynamics.
- Work with cross-functional, matrixed teams with the proficiency to wield indirect authority on projects, including collaboration and transfer of ownership at an affiliate / country level.
- To drive the execution of strategic business proposals, you will interact with and influence senior management, appropriately challenge with ideas and questions and defend the business proposals.
- Own the Asia Pacific regional representative's responsibilities - conduit back to Global Business Areas for on-market product requirements, manage and prioritize requirements for assigned business areas. With your ability to think and act holistically, you leverage resources and skill sets across cross-functional teams in Consulting, Service Support and Centre of Excellence hub to further customer experience.
- Manage, mentor and motivate a team of Regional Product Managers and Business Managers to ensure business and operational excellence geared towards a customer advocacy mindset.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Biomedical Sciences, advanced degree (Masters, Medical Degree or Ph.D is preferred
- You have at least 15 years of related experience in IVD or pharmaceutical industry, preferably in sales and/or marketing; consultancy experience will be an added advantage.
- Experience working in regional or global function and/or in large multi-national companies is highly desirable
- Ability to prioritize in an ambiguous environment in accordance to a clear understanding of the business, target markets and trends
- Possess command of finances, such as business case integration and P&L integration.
Please contact Kelvin Pang at +65 6950 0364 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1325516
Only successful candidates will be notified.