Newly Created Business / Internal Controls & Compliance Manager (Global) Position with a High Performing US MNC
Joining a high performing MNC as Business / Internal Controls & Compliance Manager and reporting directly into the Corporate Controller based in the USA, you will be leading and coordinating the internal controls execution and documentation for the Global Corporate Accounting team.
- Compliance with COSO 2013 Internal Controls Standards
- Coordinate internal controls execution and documentation for the Corporate Accounting team, ensuring timely completion and compliance with Internal Controls team requirements
- Review Corporate Accounting process and controls and recommend improvements. Develop appropriate internal controls for new processes
- Coordinate remediation of deficiencies with control owners
- Development and delivery of internal controls related training and communications to stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, CPA preferred
- 10 to 12 years of public accounting and corporate business / internal controls & compliance experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to navigate multi-national environment to solve problems.
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants with relevant experience, please send your updated resume to Claire Chua at ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg for further discussions.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108933