Our client is a global leader in medical devices for heart disease.
- Ensure that sales targets/objectives are being met by putting the right people on the right jobs, using all available resources to fully develop the market and the organization. Be integral in the decision making processes. Accountable for profit and loss for the BU
- Develop and implement sales & marketing strategies, country-level market access strategies, professional education strategies which may include negotiations with internal and external stakeholders in achieving AOP
- Develop long term strategic plans in collaboration with global/ regional marketing.
- Manage BU sales team performance via quarterly goal setting and reviews.
- Partner with Government Affairs team on lobbying efforts to increase therapy awareness, improve market access, and achieve reimbursement goals. Identify key government and medical officials to present issues and shape public policies in order to reimbursement in alignment with company strategy.
- Develop a robust talent development plan in alignment with functional growth strategies of the department. Identify and develop talent for broader management positions.
- Bachelor's degree in related field. Master's degree in related field/ MBA preferred
- At least 8 years of extensive experience in sales and marketing in healthcare specifically medical device
- Preferred background in interventional cardiology or related field
- Demonstrated track record in people management required
- Proven successful project management leadership skills
Please contact Kelvin Pang at +65 6950 0365 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1325516
Only successful candidates will be notified.