Our Client is a Global Bank with established presence in Asia and is currently looking to expand their KYC/ Client Due Diligence teams in Singapore. They are hiring multiple headcounts across different level of KYC/ CDD in corporate/ investment banking.
The successful candidate will manage the client onboarding, client experience and ongoing periodic review for multiple business line in corporate/ commercial banking. You will communicate with stakeholders at a local, regional and global level to ensure effective internal and external communications. You will be responsible for delivery both personally and through remote team of processes, documentation to efficiently process client account opening request.
You will work closely with different teams as well as compliance to maintain the internal control standards.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree qualified
- 3 to 8 years of relevant experience in an equivalent role
- Must have strong background in AML/KYC/CDD.
- Knowledge of working in a regulatory environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate highly customer centric approach and strong business acumen.
- Good analytical, problem –solving and project management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize them depending on the criticality of the tasks.
- Self-motivated and should be able to work under minimal supervision.
For all interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to Angelicad@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Angelica at +65 6435 5607
Only successful candidates will be notified.
EA License no: 13C6338 | Registration No: R1110125