The incumbent acts as the customer advocate throughout the lifecycle of the account to help develop account plans and revenue growth plans across the customer base. As the customer concierge, he/she recommends new products/ services while supporting all efforts to renew or rerate customers, answer customer questions, directs the customer to appropriate internal contacts and provides support during times of organizational transitions.
- Develop and manage customer relationships to retain existing revenue inclusive of primary contract renewal responsibility within assigned strategic account base.
- Evaluate and report on performance against contracted SLAs.
- Initiate/coordinate request for outages (RFO) with the appropriate internal teams, communicate appropriate information to the customer and ensure appropriate Service Improvement Plans (SIP) are implemented to address the issues
- Manage resolution of customer-impacting billing and service related issues by facilitating with appropriate internal groups, coordinating completion, and ensuring timely communication.
- Perform comprehensive monthly/ quarterly business reviews for assigned customers focused on revenue trends, technical network performance, open orders, corresponding improvement plans, billing issues, industry trends and company events.
- Portal On boarding/process training. Onboard customers in partnership with SME organization. Review Customer Information Guides with Customer, update when necessary. Liaise with internal departments and customer to ensure all needs are addressed related to onboarding.
- Conduct periodic calls/ meetings with assigned customers to foster a strong partnership and ensure that the customer's issues are regularly voiced, and they are kept informed about ongoing improvement opportunities. Assist Operations with the management and development of customer relationships with Operations so that processes and interface arrangements are understood between the two companies.
- Maintain customer inventory for assigned module, including term expiration, keeping integrity with services sold
- Maintain current, in-depth knowledge of tools and resources to function as subject matter expert
- Bachelor Degree in Business
- Proven ability to develop long-term business relationships with key decision makers within organizations
- Proven ability to work closely with the customer and effectively negotiate directly with the customer and negotiate internally on their behalf
- An expert at teaming with others across different disciplines, functions and organizations and driving expedient resolution of customer issues
- Expert written, oral communication skills to include presentation skills, interpersonal skills, and a professional business image. Knowledge of MS Office suite
- The ability to travel to customer sites
EA License no.: 13C6338 I Reg no.: R1110355
Please send your resume in word format with your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org