The role is responsible for Systems and Services lifecycle management under the network cloud infrastructure, timely delivery of Projects for both the Infrastructure and Tenants within the given budget.
The detail scope are:
- Lifecycle Management of the Network Functions Virtualization Infrastructure (NFVI)
- Forecast capacity demands and manage allocation of resources.
- Capacity expansion, Update and upgrade of NFVI with latest technology to improve efficiency or bring new features to tenants.
- Strategize for feature roadmap for Networks Cloud
- Tenant Management
- Assist in feasibility studies to transition to VNFs as well as running VNF POCs in the NFVI.
- Participate in tender evaluation, collate VNF requirements ahead of time and guide tenants to on-board VNFs to NFVI.
- Plan for on-boarding roadmap of VNFs
- Project Management
- Involve in RFX, including technical specifications preparations, Statement of Works, technical and commercial evaluation.
- Manage Project Delivery within the allocated budget, resources and timeline.
- Service Transition to ensure Project is handed over to Service Operations.
- Team Lead
- Lead a team of Cloud Planners in managing the lifecycle of the Networks Cloud Platform as well as Tenants
- Design and implement processes and best practice for the Networks Cloud
- Design and implement the Networks Cloud feature roadmap
- Engineering degree preferably in the area of wireless communications.
- Knowledge in Virtualization, OpenStack and Cloud computing is a must
- At least 7 years working experience on projects relating to VMware, OpenStack or other virtualization related technologies
- Certification in Red Hat OpenStack or equivalent, VMWare suite of technologies.
- Knowledge on Virtualization and Data Centre Management, Technical Support Management and Demand Operation Organisation Management.
Please contact Desmond Koh at +65 9113 3299 or DesmondK@Charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion
EA License no.: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R1107906
Only successful candidates will be notified.