The position forms an important part of the Hiring Support Team to enhance the complete customer engagement experience through its omnichannel contact centre (outbound calls, online chat, social, inbound, and others). The key focus of the role is to engage with potential Digital and Technology candidates through telephone calls, online chat and social channels to identify potential resources.
In addition to this there is a strong focus on updating existing database proactively offering smarter solutions to manage data. This position must provide excellent work culture, growth prospect whilst building and maintaining the candidate database management .
- Making outbound Candidate engagements
- Handling web-chat queries
- Responding to prospective emails and SMS's
- Handling Inbound calls
- Achieving set performance KPIs
- Updating and recording candidate info in existing CRM
- Updating of any anomalies and duplication in CRM
- Attending and participating in team meetings with Recruitment Consultants and TAs
- Developing skills and ability to achieve KPIs
- Call Quality compliance as per the defined parameters.
- Completing ad-hoc tasks or campaigns as required by the Contact Centre.
- Strong communication skills / local language (verbal and written) is essential
- Minimum 3 years' sales or customer service experience.
- Experience in managing inquiries from online chat and social media platforms
- Ability to confidently and professionally make warm and "cold calls" to Customer/Candidates
- Ability to build rapport quickly with candidates over the phone
- Excellent listening skills to actively listen to candidates and interpret their needs and updating the CRM
- Effectively deal with objections
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Demonstrated organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise
- An ability to service and work with people from different cultural backgrounds
- Results driven with a 'can do' attitude
- Intermediate level of computer literacy - MS Office - Word, Excel and email
- Strong typing/data entry skills
- Ability to multi-task and retain information
- Ability to handle pressure
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to Shyam Prabhakaran at ShyamP@charterhouse.com.sg.
EA License No.: 16S8066 | Registration No.: R1331695
Only successful candidates will be notified.