My client is a global bank looking to hire an experienced Corporate Banking Audit Manager in Singapore.
- Lead various audit projects
- Exposure to various areas such as credit, investments, regulatory, etc.
- End to end planning and execution of audits
- Minimal travel
The Corporate Banking Audit Manager is responsible for leading various teams that perform audit reviews. You will plan, execute, and conclude independent audits while providing recommendations to improve existing audit best practices.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree
- 10+ years of external/internal audit experience
- Must have exposure to Corporate Banking/Wholesale Banking/Transaction Banking
- Knowledge in Basel II, Credit Lending, Investments including Derivatives are preferred
Please contact Samuel Shim at +65 6950 0385 at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1873099