Corporate Senior Accounting Manager with a Leading Distribution Brand
Reporting into the Group Corporate Finance Head seated here, and directly leading a team of 2 people, this position will be responsible for the Group Consolidation and Corporate Financial Reporting and Control for the Group.
As a key member of the Finance leadership team, you will work in collaboration with the Corporate Finance team, partner with the APAC business leaders to manage all financial accounting, commercial treasury, tax and audit related matters.
- Oversee the preparation of financial and regulatory reports required by laws, regulations, and boards of directors, including interim and annual audit report;
- Establish Corporate financial accounting policies;
- Evaluate change requests in respect of change to accounting and collections procedures and other financial control functions;
- Assist in financial due diligence for merger and acquisition activities.
- Assist in management of treasury functions;
- Support preparation of financial information and board proposals for communicating to shareholders / investors;
- Support the overall monitoring of forecast and annual budget for the Group;
- Responsible for analysis on ad hoc financial topics as requested by CFO, senior management, the board and related committees;
- Conduct technical IFRS analysis including impact on financial statements from M&A transactions;
- Lead continuous improvement projects across the team and wider business;
- Oversee monthly group consolidation
The successful candidate can look forward to developing his / her career in a stable manner with a high growth company.
- Degree in Accountancy / Finance and CPA / CA
- Minimum of 10 - 12 years of relevant Corporate Group Consolidation & Financial Accounting experience, including some Big 4 fundamentals
- Proven direct and indirect people leadership experience
- Hands on, detail oriented and meticulous at work
- Strong knowledge of tax highly preferred
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Strong ability to influence senior key regional stakeholders
Only successful candidates will be notified.
EA License No: 13C6338 | Registration No. R1108933