My Client is a listed MNC in the IT and Telecommunication industry with strong regional presence. They have close to 25,000 employees worldwide across different businesses. As part of their transformation strategy, they are looking for a high-impact strategist, customer analytics manager to join their team based in Singapore.
Reporting to the Head of consumer, the role holder will be responsible to drive and lead customer analytics teams focusing on delivering measurable outcomes for product & marketing performance evaluation and looking at cross- selling.
This includes churning prediction models and partner with Marketing Ops, Sales and Account Management teams to analyze business and marketing data to identify key drivers, mechanics and associated dependencies for driving conversion, product adoption, retention, and cross-sell. You will be great at creating dashboards that allows business to draw useful insights and make business decisions.
To be successful, individual must possess:
- At least 8-10 years of working experience with 5 years in a customer lifecycle in either FMCG, Telco, Banks or e- commerce industries
- A degree in Marketing, Economics, statistics or a similar field
- Project management experience
- Strong judgment, critical thinking and decision making ability
- People management experience ideally
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1331783