This is an exciting opportunity to join a major player in the Financial Services industry. The Customer Experience Lead will play a key role in taking ownership to enhance the user experience of the company’s products, including digital and non-digital products.
- CX – maximizing utilization and conversion of the entire customer journey lifecycle across all digital and non-digital products.
- Adopt a client-centric behaviour to identify gaps and areas of improvements in the existing product designs, including both offline and digital
- Oversee research, design and testing projects for the various product designs
- Analytics and Insights: Utilize website performance and user insights to build prototypes, wireframes etc.
- Bachelor’s degree / Masters Preferred
- 7+ years of relevant experience in CX/UX related role with specific industry expertise in the financial services domain
- Strong experience in various user experience research methodologies in addition to strong experience in usability testing tool
- A passion for understanding client behaviour and using that to optimize product design
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in analysis, presentation tools and design prototyping tools
- Strong presentation skills and ability to articulate priorities to cross-functional audience
- Self-starter, good team player, fast learner, curious, resilient, adaptable and entrepreneurial
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to email@example.com or contact Gwen Fok at +65 6950 0390 for more information.
EA License No: 13C6338 | Registration No. R1221836