My client is a FMCG company, located in the West, with a strong name in Singapore. As part of the group’s strategy to focus on data commercialisation, they are looking for a customer insights analyst to join the team based in Singapore.
You will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the business teams in understanding drivers for business performance and identify trends to support sales growth opportunities.
- You will be familiar with applying advance data analytics tools (statistical modelling, visualisation, and marketing optimization) to support decision making.
- You will be experience in drawing insights and telling a strong data story.
- Worked on customer segmentations, understand buying behaviour and demographics, develop recommendations on promotions.
- Familiar with customer lifecycle, acquisition, utilisation, retention, and reactivation.
- · Experience building dashboards
To be successful, individual must possess:
- A recognized degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, or a Quant subject
- 2-4 years of working experience in a similar role (Business analytics/ customer analytics/ Marketing analytics)
- Very proficient in SQL and dealing with large datasets
- Experience in SAS, R, PYTHON, HADOOP, SPARK, TABLEAU or other similar technologies
- Ideally have FMCG/ Retail or E-commerce industry experience
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1331783