The incumbent will lead cross domain projects, providing business and technical solutions in agile and fully automated environment. This is a hands-on technical role, mentoring others with the incumbent's knowledge.
- Lead cross domain projects working with business stakeholders providing business and technical solutions to deliver results.
- Hands on Development, Design, Solution and Delivering New Applications
- Designing incremental software development plan fitting into a continuous delivery cycle.
- Business engagement – Demand management, requirements analysis, acts as a product owner and prioritize backlog
- Customer relationship, E/M-Commerce subject matter expert.
- Solution architecture responsibilities including pre-sales activities, high-level design, solution control throughout entire software development, trouble-shooting technical problems, and ensuring system meets functional and system requirements.
- Engaging customers to understand requirements, explaining rationale of architecture’s selection and other technical issues.
- Develop and conduct technical courses to mentor and train junior architect.
- Develop and strengthen new and existing Stakeholder & Partnership relationships.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or its equivalent.
- Experience with substantial projects and solution architecture work in software design & development
- Must have broad understanding and knowledge of industry trends and emerging technologies.
- Must have experience in agile and fully automated environment and building and deploying with AWS or cloud type environment.
- Experience in designing solutions using appropriate platforms and system technologies such as enterprise database design, web and application server and network technologies
Please contact Desmond Koh at DesmondK@Charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion
EA License no.: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R1107906
Only successful candidates will be notified.