The incumbent will assist the front office in designing, developing, and executing statistical data analyses with the objective of improving investment performance.
The incumbent will co-locate with front office Trading team (initially) to undertake the following:
- Mining data from multiple sources, including primary, secondary, internal, and external sources to generate relevant data for analysis.
- Using statistical tools to interpret data sets and identify statistically significant patterns for descriptive, diagnostic, and predictive analyses.
- Provision of trading analytics and predictive analytics from current BTCA data for company and other business units
- Consolidation of trading analytics for review at the Group Trade performance Review Subcommittee.
- The incumbent may transition to provide similar analysis to other front office teams.
- Identification and documentation of requirements for automation of data intensive analysis
Financial and Non-Financial Measures
- Feedback from internal stakeholders.
- Timely and successful completion of initiatives. Quality of script creation measured by number of man hours saved and compliance with User Developed Applications Policy
- University degree in Computer Science, Data Science or related fields. Fresh graduates or up to 1 year of relevant experience.
- Programming skills in Python desirable.
- Ability to analyse large data sets
- Strong and demonstrable interest in financial markets
- Programming skills in Python desirable together with ability to identify and document automation opportunities.
- Ability to work independently under pressure with high accuracy and promptness.
- Experience in a similar function would be desirable
- Team orientated, dedicated and open-minded working attitude.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to Marie Goh at MarieG@charterhouse.com.sg.
EA License no.: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R1331783
Only successful candidates will be notified.