Our client is an established financial institution with regional presence and headquartered in Singapore. As part of their strategy to focus on data governance & quality, they are in search of a dynamic and self- motivated Data Quality Lead (BCBS239) to be based in Singapore.
This is a team lead role where you will be responsible for leading data quality initiatives across the organization, in order to meet regulatory requirements (such as BCBS 239) or supporting data monetization initiatives. This includes providing guidance and expertise in the understanding of business-data requirements, design of data quality checks, data profiling, root cause analysis and design of data quality dashboards. Lead the planning, co-ordination, stakeholder management, progress reporting, risk and issue management Collaborate with technology functions and look at innovative ways of resolving issues around data sourcing/availability, data architecture and infrastructure.
To be successful, individual must possess:
- A recognized degree in IT or Business or a related discipline
- At least 10-12 years of working experience in financial services, Consultants are also welcome
- Proven track record in delivering large regulatory focused projects in financial institutions, ideally around BCBS 239 or similar risk and regulatory data initiatives
- Strong project management, negotiation and multi-tasking skills, with experience in managing senior stakeholders
- Experience with managing personnel as a team leader or supervisor, providing coaching and mentoring support
- Experience writing and implementing policies
Please contact Marie Goh at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1980996
Only successful candidates will be notified.