My Client is a listed MNC in the IT industry with strong regional presence. They have close to 25,000 employees worldwide across different businesses. As part of their business strategy to drive data transformation, they are looking for a data analyst to perform advance analytics work in their consumer digital business unit.
Sitting within the business, the role holder will be responsible to drive and lead business analytics teams to use data and statistical methods to generate insights for business decisions.
This includes understanding business needs, customer- life cycle, churning prediction models and partnering with marketing and Sales to identify key drivers, mechanics and associated dependencies for driving conversion, product adoption, retention, and cross-sell. You will be great at creating dashboards that allows business to draw useful insights and make business decisions.
To be successful, individual must possess:
- At least 5 – 8 years of relevant working experience ideally within the e-commerce space
- A degree in Marketing, Economics, statistics or a similar field
- Familiar with R, Python, Tableau, SQL
- Strong judgment, critical thinking, and decision-making ability
- People management experience is a plus
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1331783