- A fantastic opportunity to join one of the large conglomerates as their Data Integration Engineer.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Designing and developing extremely efficient and reliable data pipelines, launching them too
- Building modular pipeline to construct features and modelling tables
- Solving issues in the existing data pipelines and building their successors
- Maintaining data warehouse architecture and relational databases
- Monitoring incidents by performing root cause analysis and implementing the appropriate action
- Designing, building and operationalizing medium to large scale data integration projects
Years of experience (MIN to MAX)
- As a successful applicant, you would have a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science with at least 6 years of relevant experience in data engineering, working on the MS Azure technology extensively. You should be strong in the Azure Data Lake technology with experience in data warehouse.
For all interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume in MS Word to Nashmi Chugani at NashmiC@charterhouse.com.sg
EA License no.: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R1552227