Our Client is an established Global Bank headquartered in Asia. In commitment to their Data and Digital transformation, they are setting up a Data & Analytics team to support the Corporate & Investment Banking business. This is a new role that will partner with the frontline team to identify Business Development and Revenue Generating opportunities by leveraging the Client Data both internal and external and the Data Science Framework.
- Lead and drive group-level strategic thinking of data science development and practice, researching and experimenting on new analytical methods and tools towards the deepening of capabilities
- Engage senior management team to identify business opportunities and establish new business models using data driven process according to organization data maturity and business strategy.
- Design client centric solutions which would help augment Relationship managers and Sales teams to deliver enhanced client engagement
- Partner with data engineers, architects and provide thought leadership to assemble capabilities into Data and AI platforms that can enable and scale a variety of analytical process across organizations
- Drive adoption of Data Insights and Solutions with the Relationship Managers and Product Sales teams
To be successful, individual must possess:
- A Masters or PHD in computer Science/ Engineering, Applied Mathematics or a quant subject
- At least 8-10 years of experience in applying data science techniques, in corporate or investment banking
- Expert in Python, SQL or any programming language
- Strong communication skill to present insights with data
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1331783