My Client is a listed MNC in the IT industry with strong regional presence. They have close to 25,000 employees worldwide across different businesses. As part of their digital transformation strategy, they are looking for a people manager to lead the Data science team. This team is responsible for working with massive amounts of data to develop Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI) models to help enterprises realise key business value.
- Develop new Data Products or new Application areas in analytics and AI by
- Deep dive into massive amount of data (Big data environment), performing analysis, to create new value proposition to deliver data driven digital offerings to stakeholders
- Coach and educate team members on data science and machine learning techniques and business processes
- Partner with data engineers, architects and provide thought leadership to assemble capabilities into Data and AI platforms that can enable and scale a variety of analytical process across organizations
To be successful, individual must possess:
- At least a degree in computer Science/ Engineering, Applied Mathematics or a Quant subject
- At least 8- 12 years of direct experience working in the areas of advance analytics/ data science supporting multi-projects related to machine learning or AI. (Candidates from consulting firms are welcome)
- Provide Technical Leadership in Deep Learning frameworks like Tensorflow, Keras
- Deep understanding of various algorithms in Data Science Models e.g. Clustering, Neural Networks, Random Forests
- Experience working with Big Data Technologies
- Experience in the following technologies: Hadoop, Kafka, Spark, PySpark.
- Strong experience in working with C suite and senior stakeholders
- Have people management experience
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to email@example.com.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1331783