Our client is an exciting start-up firm with promising cancer diagnostics tests. They are looking for a data scientist who will help them to understand the vast amount of data generated from their internal research, technical data from daily operations as well as what has already been published in public domain.
- Perform in-depth analysis on data with various machine learning and statistical methods. Discover hidden information in data. Present data and analyzed results in a logical and coherent manner to facilitate scientific contend creation
- Novel analytics tools and methods development for better understanding of data. Data generation process refinement and quality control
- Facilitate the design and execution of experiment, process set up and quality control set up with statistical insights
- Ph.D/MSc. in Science or Engineering Background
- Industry or Post-doc experience is not required but is a plus
- In-depth understanding of various statistical and machine learning methods. Familiar with bio-informatics tools and database
- In-depth experience in qPCR technique is desired. Experience with NGS is a plus.
- Training and experience in statistical analysis and design of experiment methodology is required.
- Good documentation, organizational and resource planning skills.
- Must be prepared to work in a startup environment. Have high level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results oriented
- Be prepared to occasionally work after office hour and during weekends
- Good verbal communication, interpersonal and team skills
Please contact Ewen Poh at +65 6950 0365 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1550486
Only successful candidates will be notified.