- Provide consultative support to stakeholders and senior management in devising AI and Machine Learning applications, strategy and development roadmaps that aligns with business objectives.
- Manage and deliver AI and Machine Learnings solutions that includes full algorithm development lifecycle and operationalization with execution channels
- Support business users and senior management through use of AI and Machine Learning and also in deployment of overall data analytics capabilities.
- Research and experiment on new analytical methods and tools towards the deepening of capabilities
- Support knowledge development and sharing in the latest analytics/big-data industry trends
- 5-8 years of experience with Masters in computer science, applied sciences, financial engineering or equivalent
- Experience in advanced statistical modelling and machine learning methods to develop robust predictive models
- Experience in working with large unstructured data sets and distributed computing tools (Spark, Hadoop, Hive, etc.)
- Experience with enterprise databases, in traditional and alternative database technologies (SQL and NoSQL)
- Data manipulation – comfortable handling multiple data types across varying frequencies and complexities as well as familiar in feature selection and transformation
- Fluency in Python, R and/or other similar languages
- Ability to work in a challenging environment and is creative in coming up with solutions to solve complex problems
EA Licence No: 16S8066 | Registration No: R1329129