- Merger and Acquisition
- Financial models and quantitative analysis
- Business Partnering and P&L Management
Newly created role due to team’s expansion. Reporting directly to Finance Director and works as individual contributor. This person will be responsible for developing robust financial models and conduct quantitative analysis or project tenders to support investment deals process.
- Partnering with Commercial teams to support business decisions and provide recommendations to senior stakeholders.
- Work with the Commercial team in the development, priorities, execution and monitoring of the group multi-year strategic growth initiatives.
- Driving business performance via creating performance management metrics and providing commercial and financial insights through financial data.
- Develop robust financial models and conduct quantitative analysis or project tenders to support investment deals process.
- Finance lead for M&A, organic growth projects and Identifies and drives studies on new business product line margin contribution.
The successful candidate should have proven track records on complex commercial transactions (M&A, JV, Partnerships and understanding of strategies formulation, corporate finance and investment (ROI)
You should possess professional qualifications in bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance with minimum of 10 years of experience combined big 4 auditor and commercial finance professional, strong background in influencing with diverse teams in matrix models. Ability to strategize with excellent communication and people skills.
Familiar with business analysis, analysis of the competition, market share play, business modelling, go to market, marketing investment strategy
Demonstrated ability for creative analysis and creative problem-solving and be able to demonstrated initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadline.
Please send your CVs with Microsoft word format to Siriwan Young, email: siriwanY@charterhouse.com.sg or call at +65 6950 0382
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
EA License no: 16S8066 Registration No. R1544539