A leading Financial Services company is currently looking to hire a Digital Analytics Manager to provide data-driven insights for enterprise-wide digital platforms! The candidate would be required to understand business requirements and partner with cross-functional stakeholders to define KPIs aligned with overall corporate strategic direction.
Other responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with working teams to measure effectiveness of various digital platforms including corporate website as well as other digital tools.
- Apply best practices in tagging and ensure accurate, organized and efficient implementation.
- Create self-service dashboards at the appropriate granularity to monitor and report:
- KPI metrics and emergent trends
- Marketing and growth analytics
- Investigative and behavioural analytics
- Help stakeholders understand user behavior from the digital data reported; analyze and translate data into actionable insights.
- Work alongside data analytics team to analyze customer data and uncover customer insights.
- Craft compelling fact-based presentations and recommendations to C-suite.
- Proactively monitor trends to alert business and engineering teams in a timely manner.
- Drive continuous improvement in digital analytics to optimize data collection and analysis.
- Bachelor degree in an analytical field and at least 5 years’ experience in digital analytics
- Excellent analytical capabilities with strong presentation and communication skills
- Hands-on technical experience in tagging and configuring analytics platforms such as Adobe Analytics, Dynatrace, Google Analytics, Tableau
- Experience in setting up A/B and multivariate testing
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and work on multiple projects simultaneously
Interested applicants, please email your CV to JanniferN@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Jannifer Ng at +65 6950 0371 for more information.
EA Reg No: R1768113 | EA Licence No: 16S8066