This is an exciting opportunity to join a major multi-industry conglomerate in Singapore to be part of their transformation team. The digital strategy manager oversees definition and execution of digital strategies on the group level and being part of the Centre of Excellence team, this role also includes ownership for capability building across the organisation related to digital strategy management.
- Define and rollout process for formulation and review of digital strategies and implementation roadmaps
- Define and evolve KPIs for digital transformation activities, aligning them with business targets
- Ensure regular monitoring and roadmap execution review
- Engage in formulation of business strategy and drive further development of Group Digital Strategy
- Experience in product-driven organisations and/or digital transformation scenarios
- Knowledge of strategy methodologies and management processes and demonstrated capability to apply them in a pragmatic way
- Analytical skills and strong attention to relevant details
- Strong stakeholder management, problem solving and decision making
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Gwen Fok at +65 6950 0390 for more information.
EA License No: 13C6338 | Registration No. R1221836