Our client is a Financial Institution with a strong presence in APAC. To support their commitment to Asia, they are in search of a dynamic and self- motivated Business Risk Manager to be based in Singapore.
Reporting to the Head of Business Risk, as first line of defense, you will have a strong understanding of operational processes for FX products and be responsible for ensuring that business risk is aligned with regulatory expectations. You will be required to work with stakeholders to ensure the risk metrics are documented and risk appetites are within applicable threshold. You will also have an oversight of all compliance, operational and conduct risk policies and framework to ensure and maintain an effective control environment.
To be successful, individual must possess:
- A recognized degree in Business/ Banking/ Accountancy or any related discipline
- 10- 12 years of relevant experience in dealing with FX products (operations, Product control candidates with an exposure to operational risk welcome)
- Proven ability to effectively manage operational risk and to develop control enhancements
- A good understanding of business process ideally within Global Markets
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1331783