My client is a regional investment management firm and they are looking for a senior PR/Comms professional to join them.
Reporting to the MD, successful candidate will be responsible for the development and delivery of the public relations strategy for the financial intermediary and institutional businesses in Asia Pacific region. This is an individual contributor role with PR agencies support.
- Manage key media relationships to increase the company's coverage
- Develop and execute an annual media relations/PR strategy for Asia Pacific
- Engage and manage external PR agencies
- Produce compelling content relevant to target audience
- Position the company as a credible thought leader on relevant investment themes
- Handle and provide any crisis communications support when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree with min 10 years of experience in PR/Comms to institutional and asset management
- Strong investment knowledge across asset classes
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact positively and professionally at all levels
EA License no.: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R1329129