My client is a leading Bank who has been going through significant transformation in their business and looking to expand their teams in Singapore, with a focus on building up bench strength within their Retail Banking Business.
As I am exclusively representing my client, please do reach out to Matthew NG at 64355633 or MatthewN@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion.
Reporting to the Global Head of Operations, you will be based in Singapore predominantly with occasional travel as this is a Regional mandate.
You will manage and develop Operations management framework and ensure standardization across the wider group in terms of Operational efficiency and productivity.
As the Head of the division, you will oversee implementation, delivery and management of all programs during the entire life-cycle of standardization including process migrations, process excellence and transformational strategy streams.
You will work closely with various C-level stakeholders to identify and formulate workforce optimization opportunities and strategies to boost business productivity and drive operational efficiencies.
You will also be developing constant management information and leverage on data analytics across various business centres that will support best practises and improve operational efficiencies.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor’s or Master Degree
- At least 15+ years of experience, with at least 5-10 years in Retail Banking
- Familiarity with Complex Data Analysis / Statistical Modelling will be an added advantage
- Led and Executed Strategy and Transformation objectives
- Strong understanding of the Banking sector and products
- Familiar with wider Government priorities / legislations in the region
- Track record in managing IT strategic planning and delivery
- Ability to build and develop highly effective working relationships with internal/external stakeholders
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108941