As one of the world’s fastest growing entity in its domain, this visionary organization is looking for an experienced Director of Accounting (Regional) to lead its team of talented accountants.
Reporting to the Regional CFO, this person will be at the driver’s seat in ensuring exact account of the company’s financial health, regulatory and legal compliance, implementation of best accounting practices and ongoing process enhancement across the region.
- Overall responsible for all accounting operations including Revenue Recognition, A/R, A/P, GL, invoicing, group consolidation and month-end, year-end close processes
- In charge of Global Treasury operations, direct/ indirect taxation, transfer pricing, purchase price allocation, ESOP valuation, etc.
- Work closely with external auditors to ensure timely closure and completion of the audited financial statements. Liaise actively with local and regional teams on other statutory tax requirements
- Maintain quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Prior experience in financial due diligence in support of M&A and investments, as well as post-merger integration
- Monitor the Group’s financial status and performance, present insight to management in support of their long-term and short-term decision making, and constantly identify areas for potential improvement
- Advise on new business modeling and operationalization
- Proactive involvement in talent management and staff development
- Proven leadership in steering people and businesses to greater success
- More than 15 years of experience, inclusive of at least 4-6 years with a Big 4 firm
- Degree in Accountancy and CA / CPA qualification. Relevant Master Degree will be an added advantage
- Possess sharp business instinct, resilience and strong leadership character traits
- Direct Leadership of the APAC regional team (at least 5-8 pax), ideally with track record in upskilling capabilities of the team to better support a business at hyper-growth stages
- Impressive interpersonal and communication/presentation skills
- Proven track record in directly influencing and business partnering CEO, Board members, Senior functional leadership heads
- Proficient in business tools such as Oracle, SAP, Netsuite etc
- Experience in e-commerce, technology or FMCG industries preferred
- IPO experience will be a plus
Please contact Yen Tan at +65 6950 0392 or YenT@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Reg no.: R1982986
Only successful candidates will be notified.