We are currently with a market leading European manufacturer of high quality door entry / security systems (including) to recruit a Regional Sales Manager to help drive sales (both direct & through their network of distributors & channel partners) to clients in the Built Environment. A global market leader in the manufacture & sales of mechanical locking systems, security devices, electronic door entry / access systems they are looking for this key appointment to help drive sales in the region with a particular focus in the Singapore Construction & Property market
Duties & Responsibilities:
- As part of their strategic plan to further increase sales in Singapore / SEA you will be expected to develop relationships with Architects & Consultants to help identify & track projects & get your products specified
- With a proven track record in engaging & managing channel partners & distributors you will be expected to provide support & business development leads to Channel & Project partners to promote company products to help drive profitable and rapid sales growth to achieve revenue and margin targets
- Develop and implement strategies to enhance key customer relationships and deepen and broaden customer contacts with existing customers.
- You will also be expected to attend conferences, meetings and industry events delivering PowerPoint presentations and sales displays. Your duties will also include developing quotes and proposals & negotiating & closing sales.
Background & Experience:
- We are looking for proven Sales Managers with previous experience of engineering product sales to the Construction & Property industry, ideally you will also have a background in the Door Entry / Security / Locking Systems / M&E Building Services market
- With previous SE Asia market exposure you will be able to point to a successful track record in direct sales &/or managing sales channel partners & distributor relationships.
- NB: This role is only open to Singaporean candidates.
What they can offer in Return
With a leading specialist product brand that has a reputation for quality they have an established presence in Asia they can offer an exciting career path with a successful business that is looking to deliver ambitious growth targets over the next three years +
If this role sounds of interest or you’d like to discuss a potential career move in confidence please forward me an updated copy of your CV detailing any relevant experience or contact Mike Wilkshire (EA License no: 13C6338 | Registration no: R1215143) on DD: +65 6435 5608 | Email: email@example.com