The Employer Brand Manager will design and execute a comprehensive, integrated employer brand strategy, creating and implementing tactics to build the brand in the talent marketplace and within the organization.
- Understand the talent profiles for the organization and develop a robust recruitment marketing strategy.
- Apply best practices and approaches from brand marketing, digital media and communications to HR.
- Promote and communicate the employee value proposition through various digital platforms.
- Develop communication campaigns to support the talent recruiting strategy and drive candidate attraction and engagement through social media, events, and other channels.
- Develop campaigns to build brand affinity and advocacy amongst employees; help build brand ambassadors programme.
- Create, uncover and articulate personal and inspirational employee stories to support the employer brand.
- Build talent pipelines with talent acquisition recruiters to ensure a suitable mix of channels (social media, recruiting events, partnerships) are available to attract the best talent.
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of recruitment/talent marketing campaigns on an ongoing basis to ensure maximum ROI and provide feedback of these results to stakeholders.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, or a business discipline is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in recruitment and human resource running employer branding initiatives
- Well versed in using LinkedIn and Glassdoor, with good understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Wechat, Telegram, Line etc.
- Has experience with using social publishing, management and analytic tools such as Hootsuite, HubSpot or Google Analytics
Please contact Deborah Peeris at +65 6950 0396 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1655021
Only successful candidates will be notified.